The other day I went to make my favourite raspberry bran muffins with the fresh raspberries I had just picked, and realized that there was no way my son would eat them. While it’s not the end of the world, I really wanted to make a muffin that everyone in the family would actually eat. So this new recipe was born. It’s quick and easy to make and something the picky eaters will actually try.
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 beaten eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup cooking oil
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Mix all dry ingredients and make a well in the bowl.
- Add in the beaten eggs, milk, oil, raspberries, and chocolate chips. Mix until just combined. The dough will be quite thick.
- Line a muffin tin with liners and spoon in batter. Bake at 400 degrees for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown. Check for doneness by inserting a toothpick in the centre of one muffin. If it comes out clean, the muffin is ready.
- Cool for 5 minutes and serve.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 156Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 17mgSodium: 148mgCarbohydrates: 23gFiber: 1gSugar: 7gProtein: 4g
DO YOU JUST WANT THE RECIPE WITHOUT HAVING TO SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM?
Get over 25 of them– using Saskatoon berries, sour cherries, raspberries, rhubarb and more. For a limited time its only $7–60% off the regular price!