Hot July days bring loads of delicious raspberries to pick and eat. Now that you’ve cleaned and frozen them, what do you do? Make lots of delicious raspberry baking! Here’s 10 recipes you’ve got to try.
This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase something from them I earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for supporting this site!
Check out these 10 must-try recipes to use up all your raspberries!Click To Tweet Clueless about processing your raspberries? Click to find essential tips and tricks.Click To Tweet
Five Raspberry Tricks and Tips
- Raspberries go bad quickly, so plan to process them the day you pick them. Tupperware’s Fridge Smart containers can buy you a couple of extra days.
- When canning or making jam, make sure you have all your equipment ready to go. There’s nothing worse than your jam boiling over because you were in the basement looking for extra lids.
- Wipe up any spills immediately. Hot summer days=fruit flies.
- The order of what to do when making raspberry jam can be confusing. Heat the pot of water to boil, pop your jars in the oven to sterilize, soften your lids, then start your jam.
- Boil your jam in a container that holds twice as much as the amount of jam you want to make. Smaller containers will boil over.
Pin me for later!
What’s your favourite way to use your raspberries? Let me know in the comments!